Food Vendor Application
Read this page carefully for information regarding the application process
- Complete the application page with all requested information for this event.
- Upload a photo of items to be sold. For vendors with a website or Facebook page, please provide information for one of these pages on the Vendor Application.
- If you are accepted as a vendor in our Food Truck Court you will be sent an electronic invoice for $100. The payment is due within five days of receiving your invoice. Failure to submit payment within that time frame may result in losing your vendor space.
All food vendors must provide:
- A certificate of insurance by May 30, naming Atomic Dog, LLC dba Jack’s Hard Cider as additionally insured for the date of June 22, 2019 with the address of 410 Cashville Rd, Biglerville PA 17307.
- A certificate of Insurance naming Dish LLC as additional insured under General liability for the date of June 22, 2019, with an address of 280 S. Oak St, Manheim PA 17545.
Our efforts are to comprise a variety of quality products and minimize duplications. Not all applicants may be accepted.