Armstrong Valley Winery
- Bad Boy Cider
- Sweet carbonated apple cider.
- Bad Girl Cider
- Sweet carbonated apple cider with 10% cranberry.
Arsenal Cider House
- Picket Bone Dry Hard Apple Cider
- Truly Dry Modern
- Fighting Elleck Hard Apple Cider
- Off Dry Modern
- Archibald's Ado Hard Apple Cider
- Semi-Sweet Modern
- Event Blend Hard Apple Cider
- Semi-Sweet Modern Session
- Grierson's Ginger Apple Cider
- Semi-Sweet spiced with Fresh Ginger
- Single Varietal & Specialty Ciders
Big Hill Ciderworks
- Medium Sweetness with no added sugar or sweetener.
- Little Round Hop
- Hopped cider with lemongrass
- Michaux Mule
- Off-dry cider with ginger & lime
- Summer Scrumpy
- Off-dry, refreshing cider
- Kingston Black
- Single varietal dry cider
- Golden Russet
- Single varietal barrel aged dry cider
- Manchurian Crabapple
- Single varietal barrel aged crabapple cider - tart!
- Sour cider with peaches, honey & orange zest
- Wild fermented sour cider
Cassel Vineyards of Hershey
- Dry Hopped Cider
- Dry Hopped with Saaz and Glacier Hops in an IPA style.
- English Apple Cider
- Cider steeped with English Breakfast Tea and Lime semi-dry
- Apple Pie Cider
- Cider flavored with Apple Juice/Cinnamon and Caramel Semi-sweet
- Cherry Pie Cider
- Cider flavored with Cherry Juice and spices Semi-sweet
- Modern Still
- A fruit-forward, dry cider that has bright acidity with a delicate and clean finish.
- Modern Sparkling
- Effervescence produced by an in-bottle fermentation gives this cider an earthy profile with a tart, dry finish.
- King in Arms
- Aged with toasted French oak chips, the apple flavor is intensified and complemented by hints of cedar giving this cider a warm profile.
Grand Illusion Hard Cider
- Blue Illusion
- Blueberry Lavender.
- Street Magic
- Hopped Grapefruit.
- Mystic Pineapple
- Hopped Pineapple.
Hale & True
- Hail to the Hop
- Dry-hopped with Citra hops for bright and tart grapefruit notes, dry, 6.5%
- Lil' Sunshine
- Orange peel and a touch of local wildflower honey are added post-fermentation, off-dry, 6%
- Dóchas (DOE-hass / hope)
- Cortland and McIntosh for depth of flavor and character blended with the mid-late season, sweet/sharp Honeycrisp.
- Still, dry, oaked cider. Hand crafted with Heirloom apples and aged in medium toast, 36-month air-dried American white oak barrels.
- Neachtar (neeoc-tar / nectar)
- Known as Mutsu in its native Japan, Crispin provides a complex spicy flavor. Cortland for depth. The sweet/sharp, honeyed Winesap. Golden Delicious brings a good sugar-acid balance. Chapitalized with local, raw honey.
- Piorra (pure-a / pear)
- Twenty five percent sweet, juicy Bartlett pear. The sweet-tart, early season Zestar. McIntosh for depth of flavor. Paula Red - early harvested, reminiscent of strawberries.
Knockin Noggin Cidery and Winery
- Semi Tart Granny Smith.
- Sweet Red Delicious with Pressed Cranberries.
- Summertime fresh squeezed lemonade hard cider.
- Sweet Tea
- Southern Style sweet tea hard cider.
Original 13 Ciderworks
- Sir Charles Original Semi Dry
- An semi dry crisp apple made from 100% fresh pressed PA apple.
- Sir Charles Strawberry Valkyrie
- A semi dry American style cider made with a blend of fresh strawberry and a hint of apricot.
- Atcama Bone Dry
- An English styled bone dry cider made from 100% PA fresh pressed apple.
- Atcama Dry Hopped
- Our traditional Atacama cider dry hopped with Citra, Amarillo, and Huell Melon hops.
Stone and Key Cellars
- Cherry Pie Hard Cider
- (off-dry) A delightfully fresh and sparkling cider with highlights of tart Montmorency cherries. Excellent balance of tart and sweet.
- Solely Hard Cider
- (sweet) The name is both an homage to our favorite local orchard (Solebury), and a reflection of the philosophy of this cider: keep it simple and allow the essence of apple to shine through.
- Vino Cider (TBD)
- A varietal, to be determined, of our co-fermented wine and cider blend.
- Specialty (TBD)
- A varietal, to be determined, of our small batch seasonal or specialty cider.
- Ice Apple Cider
- (sweet) Cryo-concentrated with a special blend of sweet cider before fermentation. The result is a sweet, luscious dessert cider that is bursting with fresh apple flavor.
Come taste Pennsylvania's cider!
June 22 at Jack's Hard Cider, in Biglerville PA
Tickets $25 • 12 pm - 4 pm • Event attendees must be 21+