Artisan Market Application
Read this page carefully for information regarding the application process
The artisan market at the PA Cider Fest is a small, curated section of the event that highlight local artisans and their products, including:
- Up-cycled, Re-purposed and Architectural Salvage
- Handmade Jewelry, Clothing and Pottery
- Original Art and Photography
- Vintage Home Goods, Furniture, Textiles and Accessories
- Handmaid Soaps, Lotions and Body Products
- Local Farmers, Cheese Makers, Honey Makers, etc.
- Complete the application page with all requested information for this event.
- Upload a photo of items to be sold. For vendors with a website, Facebook and/or Etsy page, please provide information for one of these pages on the Vendor Application, as it will be referenced in the jurying process.
- If you are accepted as a vendor in our Artisan Market you will be sent an electronic invoice for $35. The payment is due within five days of receiving your invoice. Failure to submit payment within that time frame may result in losing your vendor space.
A selection committee will review photos or websites and make their decision based on originality, creativity, quality and the overall mix of vendors being considered.
Our efforts are to comprise a variety of quality products and minimize duplications. Not all applicants may be accepted.